Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Golf seems to me an arduous way to go for a walk

Golf Quotes

Golf seems to me an arduous way to go for a walk. I prefer to take the dogs out. ~Princess Anne of Great Britain


Golf is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off. ~Chi Chi Rodriguez


"After all, golf is only a game," said Millicent. Women say these things without thinking. It does not mean that there is a kink in their character. They simply don't realise what they are saying. ~P.G. Wodehouse, Order by Golf, 1922


When I putt, my emotions collide like tectonic plates. It's left my memory circuits full of scars that won't heal. ~Mac O'Grady


The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course. ~Billy Graham


That son of a bitch was able to hole a putt over 60 feet of peanut brittle. ~Lloyd Mangrum, about Bobby Locke


Golf is not, on the whole, a game for realists. By its exactitudes of measurements it invites the attention of perfectionists. ~Heywood Hale Broun


Isn't it fun to go out on the course and lie in the sun? ~Bob Hope


His driving is unbelievable. I don't go that far on my holidays. ~Ian Baker-Finch, on John Daly


John certainly gives it a good hit, doesn't he? My Sunday best is a Wednesday afternoon compared to him. ~Nick Faldo, on John Daly


I never pray to God to make a putt. I pray to God to help me react good if I miss a putt. ~Chi Chi Rodriguez



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch videos at Vodpod and sports videos and more of my videos

Golf - Google News